The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is hosting a career fair in Grand Junction later in September.
The event will be at the CDOT Maintenance Facility, 2328 G Rd., on Thursday, Sept. 30 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Temporary/seasonal and full-time positions for hire include:
- CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) Highway Maintenance Employee and Temporary Winter Employee.
- Requires a CDL A or B and two years of experience in labor and/or equipment operation.
- Temporary Highway Maintenance Trainees (CDOT assists with CDL attainment once hired).
- Must be at least 18 and requires a valid regular driver’s license.
- Some experience in labor and/or equipment operation preferred, not required.
- Temporary/Permanent Equipment Mechanics (CDL preferred, not required).
“At each career…